In particular, our purpose is “to teach the restored gospel of Jesus Christ from the scriptures and modern prophets in a way that helps each student develop faith . . ., become lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ . . . , [and] strengthen their ability to find answers.”*
In a way that helps, we want to
- infuse our classrooms with the fire of faith
- provide students with the knowledge and tools necessary to give reason for the hope that is in them (see 1 Peter 3:15)
- expand the reach of our gospel scholarship by sharing eternal truths, scriptural insights, and faith-filled history with the broader Church and to the world
- provide pedagogical tools to help others study and teach the restored gospel directly and devotedly
We could not do any of this without generous donors making donations that help. Thank you for your generosity. And thank you for modeling the discipleship to which we all aspire. We are grateful to partner with you in a cause that helps.
* “Strengthening Religious Education in Institutions of Higher Education,” Church Educational System, June 12, 2019; emphasis added.