2012 NPGC Conference
October 4-5, 2012
Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thanks for a great Conference!
This year's Keynote Speaker was Dr. Paul Schervish, Director of the Center on Wealth and Philanthropy at Boston College.
- Doug Bohne and Terry Lloyd: Defined Value Clauses
- Jeffrey Burr: Tax sunsets - Estate Planning Opportunities for Your Clients Now
- Roger Clarke: A Template for Understanding What's Going on in the Global Economy
- Paul Comstock: Values Based Estate Planning
- Jeffrey Matsen: Integrating Charitable Instruments in Zero Tax Planning
- Lee McCullough III: Estate Planning in a Low Interest Rate Environment