What is a social media ambassador?
Essentially, you will be a cheerleader for BYU-Idaho’s fundraising efforts. And you won’t be on your own. Anytime the university has a fundraising campaign, we will email you ideas and content, such as photos, suggested text, and hashtags, that you can use to help spread the word and raise funds for student aid.
You can, of course, write and use your own stuff. In fact, we encourage it! The more personal the better. And you don’t need to stress out about it. You can post as often as you like and opt out anytime.
What will I do?
- Share posts from BYU-Idaho and create your own posts about university updates, stories, fundraising, etc.
- Tell people why you give to BYU-Idaho and encourage them to do the same
- If you’re a student or alum, share stories about how BYU-Idaho has blessed your life
- Express gratitude for scholarships and financial aid you may have received
- Maybe even do a social media takeover of university accounts during a big event
What does this look like?
If you choose to share the content we send you, here are examples of what these posts could look like!
Why should I participate?
- Raise awareness of BYU-Idaho through your social media network
- Help more students receive scholarships and financial aid
- Help more students receive scholarships.
- Magnify your impact by encouraging others to join you in supporting BYU-Idaho